ITI 421 - Networking Fundamentals
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 18
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
Build a solid foundation in computer networking concepts, and start preparing for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification. Learn the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development, and database use. In addition, learn the basic of installing software, establishing basic network connectivity, and identifying/preventing basic security risks. The information you learn in this training serves as the foothold for your career in information technology. This course is a prerequisite for the Network + course.
Computer Basics, File Management Skills, or a solid understanding of computer hardware and operating systems.
- Utilize the building blocks of modern networks to build a functional and secure network.
- Be able to identify and prevent basic security risks.
- Computer Networks
- Networking Fundamentals
- ITI Networking Academy
- Cisco CCNA Complete
- Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
- Linux / Unix Level I
- Linux / Unix Level II
- Linux / Unix System Administration
- Network+ Certification Training and Test Prep
- Security+ Certification Training and Exam Prep
- Python for Professionals
- CISCO CCNA Introduction to Networks