ITI Student's Toolkit
Top Ten Things Students Want to Know
- Plan your schedule using Computer Technology/ITI "At a Glance Schedule" (PDF, )
- Discover course content, pricing, and class locations
- How to register and pay for classesnew window
- Textbook Information and bookstorenew window
- COVID: Policy. Video: How to upload proof of COVID vaccinationnew window
- Technology requirements for remote classes (PDF, )
- How to access your Montgomery College email accountnew window
- View campus maps, and WDCE Customer Service locationsnew window
- Sign up for MC Emergency Alert Systemnew window
- Enroll in Two Factor Authentication (2FA). new window
- Still have questions? Contact us.
Montgomery College Email Accounts
Important Notice for Students: Check your official Montgomery College Email for information on your courses! All MC students have been issued a College email. You may access it through MyMC. If you have never used it or forgotten your login information you will find instructions below on how to access MyMC.
How to access your Official Montgomery College Email Account
- All College web pages have a button in the upper right corner designated “Access MyMC”. Click on that button and follow the prompts
- A sign-in screen will open asking for your MyMC ID and Password in order to sign in.
- If you are having difficulty signing into MyMC , there are helpful links on the sign-in
- Forgot Password
- Find your MYMC ID
- Claim Your Account
- Password Reset
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-567-5188