Data is growing exponentially, and so is the demand for IT professionals that possess the skills to handle it. Some of the positions that large and small companies are looking for are Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Consultant, and others. The following courses will help you learn the initial skills to enter this field.
Announcement: New program. Data Analytics Practitioner. This series of courses will build all the essential skills required for jobs in the field of data analytics. Learn more about Data Analytics Practitioner.
Select a course below to read course descriptions and objectives. You may take one course or a series of courses; see below for recommended course sequences. Courses are offered throughout fall, spring, and summer, but not all courses are offered each semester.
Take a series of courses to build a foundation of knowledge and develop your skills along a specific track. We have developed a recommended course sequence to help you choose which courses to take and the order in which to take them.
Course Schedules at a Glance
Due to COVID, there have been a number of changes to the WDCE brochure (PDF, ) . See below for the most current schedule and technology information:
- Information Technology Schedule by Date (PDF, ) . This information is subject to change without notice.
- ITI Remote Technology Requirements (PDF, ) . This information is supplied to assure you have the proper home set up to take our classes.
- Pricing Information can be found in the WDCE Spring Brochure (PDF, ) pages 24-34.
- Registration Information. Registration may be online via MYMC, or mailed.
Career Coachnew window is a valuable online search tool that will give you the opportunity to explore hundreds of potential careers or job possibilities. The job listings and information provided are specific to Montgomery County and the surrounding localities. Not sure what path to take? ITI Classes to Careers Roadmap (PDF, ) may help.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Digital Graphics
- Microsoft Office Classes
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking
- Web and Mobile Development