Further your career and increase efficiency of your day-to-day business operations by using technology applications that will make your job easier and business more profitable. These courses are designed for managers, project managers, accountants, bookkeepers, business owners, and other professionals.
Select a course below to read course descriptions and objectives. You may take one course or a series of courses. See below for recommended course sequences. Courses are offered throughout fall, spring, and summer, but not all courses are offered each semester.
Salesforce is a CRM for your business that will help you collect, analyze, and retrieve vital information from your customer base.
Integrate every part of your company that interacts with customers - including marketing, sales, service, and more - onto one platform, Salesforce. Gives teams a shared view of every customer. Automates workflows using artificial intelligence, and integrates easily with existing data and systems. Keeps your business data safe and secure. Customizable and scalable for any size company.
These Salesforce courses are led by industry experts, check out the LinkedIn biography:
- Teri Parker's profile on LinkedInnew window
Salesforce Job Prospects:
IDC estimates that from 2019 through 2024, Salesforce will drive the creation of 6.6 million indirect jobs, which are created from spending in the general economy by those people filling the 4.2 million jobs previously mentioned. In this study, IDC looked at how the Salesforce Economy will impact revenue and job growth for six specific industries.
- Financial Services industry will gain $224.3 billion in new revenues and 730,900 new jobs will be created by 2024.
- Manufacturing industry will gain $211.7 billion in new revenues and 765,800 new jobs will be created by 2024.
- Retail industry will gain $134.8 billion in new revenues and 539,700 new jobs will be created by 2024.
- Comms and Media industry will gain $129.7 billion in new revenues and 473,800 new jobs will be created by 2024.
- Healthcare and Life Sciences industry will gain $68.5 billion in new revenues and 222,600 new jobs will be created by 2024.
- Government industry will gain $64.7 billion in new revenues and 254,400 new jobs will be created by 2024.
Source: IDC White Paper, “The Salesforce Economy in the Next Six Years”new window
Take a series of courses to build a foundation of knowledge and develop your skills along a specific track. We have developed a recommended course sequence to help you choose which courses to take and the order in which to take them.
Course Schedules at a Glance
Due to COVID, there have been a number of changes to the WDCE brochure (PDF, ) . See below for the most current schedule and technology information:
- Information Technology Schedule by Date (PDF, ) . This information is subject to change without notice.
- ITI Remote Technology Requirements (PDF, ) . This information is supplied to assure you have the proper home set up to take our classes.
- Pricing Information can be found in the WDCE Spring Brochure (PDF, ) pages 24-34.
- Registration Information. Registration may be online via MYMC, or mailed.
Career Coachnew window is a valuable online search tool that will give you the opportunity to explore hundreds of potential careers or job possibilities. The job listings and information provided are specific to Montgomery County and the surrounding localities. Not sure what path to take? ITI Classes to Careers Roadmap (PDF, ) may help.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Digital Graphics
- Microsoft Office Classes
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking
- Web and Mobile Development