MC Business Solutions
Customized Courses for You with Our Expert Faculty
Summer 2020 Popup Classes
Join us this summer for these structured remote classes:
- Sustaining Resilience MGT632 (crn#16869), August 5, 2020,
- Leading Through Change, MGT633 (crn#16870), August 14, 2020
- Strengthening Effective Communication, MGT634 (crn#16871), August 19, 2020
All three classes are structured remote from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and cost $129. Course descriptions may be found on the Summer 2020 Popup Classes Flyer (PDF, ) . Registration information may be found at WDCE Registration Options.
MC has provided customized training in information technology, project management, leadership and more throughout Montgomery County and the Washington Metropolitan area for more than 40 years. Our licensed content includes partnerships with Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Apple, Amazon Web Services, Project Management Institute. Our current clients include corporations and large municipal governments, as well as other organizations including:
- Amarex (clinical trial project management)
- MedStar Montgomery Hospital (Excel and Sharepoint)
- InfoSys (Java programming boot camps for new employees)
- City of Gaithersburg (management and leadership)
- Montgomery County Government (management and soft skills)
- City of Rockville (instructor led and online management training)
Companies turn to Montgomery College to upskill employees, and to help create a culture of top flight management and a respectful workplace. All of our training programs ensure that you receive industry leading in-demand skills with the expertise of instructors who have real-world experience.
We can analyze your business or organization’s training needs. Our outstanding faculty and subject matter experts work with you to design a training program that addresses your unique requirements. You determine the timetable and the training schedule that fits your company needs and you decide whether training takes place at your company site, or at one of our campuses or business training centers.
Our Workforce Development Customized Contract Training Programs run the gamut from basic IT courses and Microsoft Office, to Certification preparation courses for business professionals such as PMP© prep, and advanced Biotechnology Training at our state-of-the-art Biotechnology Center. Many of our trainings are suitable for those that already have advanced degrees and many of the students in our classes have a master’s or a PhD.Skip section
Whether it's one class or a certification, our one-on-one training will give you the most optimal learning experience and help you advance your career.
Tailored and flexible training centered around your organization's needs. Train at your facility or one of our impressive facilities throughout the county.
Our Most Popular Topics & Certifications
- Management and Leadership
- Information Technology
- Workforce Development Programs
- GITE Technical Trades
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Society for Human Resource Management Certification, SHRM-CP® / SHRM-SCP®
- Mediation and Conflict Management
- Coaching Certification Program
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors and Project Managers
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Workplace Ethics
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Business Writing
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks including Network+, Security+, Cisco CCNA, MCSA.
- Cybersecurity including Digital Forensics
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration including MS SQL Server Administration, Oracle
- Microsoft Desktop Applications
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking
- English for the Workplace
- Spanish for the Workplace
- ESL / ESOL
- Bi-Lingual Training
- World Languages
Early Childhood Education
- Training in English / Spanish
Transportation and Public Safety
- CDL Commercial Driver's License
- 911 Dispatch Academy
Hospitality and Event Management
- Food Safety Management (Safeserv)
- Event Management
- BLS Basic Cardiac Life Support
- CPR/AED (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation / Automated External Defibrillator)
- Advanced Biotechnology Workshops including Gene Editing with CRISPR and Single Cell RNA-Seq
Gudelsky Institute for Technical Education
- Building Trades including HVAC, Electrical, Construction, and Exam Prep
- Computer Repair, including CompTIA A+ Exam Prep
- Workforce Technologies including machining and Welding
We pack superior quality into hands-on courses that are a right fit for your budget, training timelines, and your corporate goals. Prices for courses and packages vary based on the number of participants and length of training. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Montgomery College can train your staff at your facility or provide training at one of our modern facilities throughout the county. Our locations include the Germantown, Rockville, and Takoma Park/Silver Spring campuses and our business training centers in Gaithersburg and Wheaton.
We can help you with questions about our programs or registration.