Change Your Program of Study (Major)

Each degree-seeking student at Montgomery College has a program of study (also called a major). 

You may verify your program of study by logging into MyMC. Click on the "My Classes" tab, choose "Apply for Graduation", then choose "Degree Evaluation" and select the current term.

How to Change Your Program of Study

Complete the Declaration or Change of Program of Study form (PDF, Get Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.-Link opens in new window.)   and turn it into the Office of Enrollment Services. This must be done by the end of the second week of classes for fall and spring, and by the end of the first week of classes for winter and summer. See the program of study list, which includes the curriculum codes you will need for the form. 

NOTE: If you are an international student with an F1 status, you are required to notify your International Student Coordinator when you change your program of study/major.