Reactivate Your Student Account

Returning to Montgomery College? If you have ever applied to MC in the past, you do not need to resubmit the credit admissions application. However, if you have not taken a credit class in the last four years and your account has been inactivated, you will need to reactivate your student account before you can register for credit classes or access your student records online. If you have any other outstanding registration blocks, those must also be resolved before you will be able to register for a course.

The reactivation form allows us to collect the most current contact, address, and curriculum information for you as you return to the College. All boxes should be completely filled in. A paper form is also available. 

Former Students/Alumni:
If you have not taken a class at MC in the last four years, your My MC account will be inactive.You may request your transcript without logging in to MyMC by going directly to the Parchment site.

Online Student Reactivation Form

Paper Student Reactivation Form

If you prefer, you may print out and complete the paper Student Reactivation Form (PDF, Get Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.-Link opens in new window.) and submit to the College:

  • In person at the campus Admissions and Records offices or through WDCE (if student is registering to take noncredit courses)
  • Via fax or mail to any campus: 

Germantown Campus
20200 Observation Dr
Germantown, MD 20876
Fax: 240-567-7815

Rockville Campus
51 Mannakee St
Rockville, MD 20850
Fax: 240-567-5037

Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus
7600 Takoma Ave
Takoma Park, MD 20912
Fax: 240-567-1497

Common searches:
Jump to Navigation