Student Dates and Deadlines
Montgomery College is an open admission institution, and you can apply at any time. See below for important dates and deadlines related to admissions, registration, financial aid, payment, advising, and more.
- Academic Calendar
- Important Dates and Deadlines by Month
- Credit Registration Dates for Upcoming Semesters
- Noncredit (WDCE) Registration Dates
Important student dates and deadlines for April 2021.
April 1 - 30
- Pre-registration advising continues for Fall 2021. Review your academic plan in Starfish-Degree Planner and/or meet with a Counselor and/or program advisor to create/update your academic plan.
- Check with MyMC Class Schedule for YOUR Specific Deadlines to Drop with W for Spring
- Nursing-Health Science Application Due for Fall 2021
- Deadline to submit college transcripts to Transcript Evaluators for Summer 2021 evaluation. Questions: CPL@montgomerycollege.edu
- Deadline to submit FAFSA for Summer 2021 for Disability Waivers
- Priority deadline for students interested in changing status (B-1, B-2) to F1 Check with International Coordinators for specific information
- Registration opens for Summer 2021
- Last day to submit SAP appeal for Summer 2021
- Last day to enroll in Spring 2021 Auto Pay Credit 2-Pay Plan
- Course offerings published online for Fall 2021
- Priority registration opens for Fall 2021
- Priority Admissions Application Deadline for Summer I
Important student dates and deadlines for May 2021.
- Deadline to Request Disability Support Services for Summer I
- General registration opens for Fall 2021
- Deadline to complete fall/spring and spring only loan requirements
- Final Exams for Spring 2021
- Non-instructional Duty Days for Faculty
- Priority Admissions Application Deadline for Midsummer
- Final Grades Due from Faculty for Spring 2021
- Office of Records and Registration, Counseling and Advising, Assessment Center and Financial Aid Open at 1 p.m.
- Official End of Spring Semester and Academic Year
- Book Credit Available for use in Bookstore for Summer 2021
- Official beginning of summer sessions
- Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Begins for Summer I
- College closed for Memorial Day holiday
Important student dates and deadlines for June 2021.
- Summer I session classes begin
- Last day to use Book Credit in Bookstore for Summer 2021
- Senior citizen tuition waiver begins for midsummer classes
- Deadline to submit MC Foundation Scholarship Application for Fall 2021
- Midsummer session classes begin
Important student dates and deadlines for July 2021.
- College closed for Independence Day holiday
- Senior citizen tuition waiver begins for Summer II classes
- Deadline to submit SAP Appeals for Fall 2021
- Summer session II classes begin
- Summer federal aid authorized for disbursement
Important student dates and deadlines for August 2021.
- Last day to complete requirements for spring/summer loans
- Official end of summer sessions
- Classes begin for Fall 2021
You must register for a class before it begins. Search the class schedules and register now.
- Course offerings published online: Monday, October 19, 2020
- Priority registration opens: Monday, November 2, 2020
- General registration opens: Monday, November 9, 2020
- Classes begin: Monday, January 25, 2021
- First seven-week classes begin: Monday, January 25, 2021 (through March 14)
- Late-starting (13-week) classes begin: Monday, February 8, 2021
- Second seven-week classes begin: Monday, March 29, 2021 (through May 16)
- Course offerings published online: Monday, March 29, 2021
- Registration opens: Monday, April 5, 2021
- Summer I classes begin: Tuesday, June 1, 2021
- Midsummer classes begin: Monday, June 21, 2021
- Summer II classes begin: Monday, July 12, 2021
- Course offerings published online: Monday, April 19, 2021
- Priority registration opens: Monday, April 26, 2021
- General registration opens: Monday, May 3, 2021
- Fall classes begin: Monday, August 30, 2021
Our noncredit Workforce Development and Continuing Education courses run year-round with classes starting weekly.
- Winter/Spring 2021: Registration is open and ongoing
- Summer 2021: Registration opens April 5, 2021