Student Dates and Deadlines
Montgomery College is an open admission institution, and you can apply at any time. See below for important dates and deadlines related to admissions, registration, financial aid, payment, advising, and more.
Important student dates and deadlines for March 2020.
- Financial aid academic plan appointments with counselors/departmental advisors for Summer and Fall appeals
- Health Sciences Application Deadline for Fall 2020
- Financial Aid Priority Deadline for Fall 2020
- Deadline to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to qualify for Maryland State Scholarships
- Students requesting foster care waivers must submit the FAFSA by this date
- Students requesting disability waivers must submit FAFSA by this date
- Midterm exams held
- Spring recess for faculty and students; no classes
- MC CLOSED; Spring break
Important student dates and deadlines for April 2020.
- Pre-registration academic advising continues for Fall 2020. Review your academic plan in Starfish and/or schedule an appointment with your faculty advisor and/or a counselor.
- Check MyMC class schedule for YOUR specific deadlines to drop with W for Spring 2020
- Nursing-Health Science Application due for Fall 2020 - Deadline extended to May 1, 2020
- Deadline to submit college transcripts for Summer 2020 evaluation
- Deadline to submit FAFSA for Summer 2020 for disability waivers
- Priority deadline for students interested in changing status (B-1, B-2) to F1. Check with international coordinators for specific information.
- Spring Midterm Grades Due
- Priority admissions application deadline for Summer I 2020
Important student dates and deadlines for May 2020.
- Nursing-Health Science application deadline for Fall 2020
- Deadline to Request Disability Support Services for Summer I
- Financial Aid Priority deadline for Fall 2020
- Non-instructional Duty Days for Faculty
- Senior citizen tuition waiver begins for Summer I 2020
- Final grades due from faculty for Spring 2020
- Offices of Records and Registration, Counseling and Advising, Assessment Centers and Financial Aid open at 2 p.m.
- Official end of Spring 2020 semester and academic year
- Course offerings published online (viewing only): Monday, April 20, 2020
- Registration opens: Monday, April 27, 2020
- Summer I classes begin: Monday, June 8, 2020
- Summer II classes begin: Saturday, July 11, 2020
- Course offerings published online (viewing only): Monday, April 27, 2020
- Priority registration opens: Monday, May 4, 2020
- General registration opens: Monday, May 11, 2020
- Classes begin: Monday, August 31, 2020