Student Dates and Deadlines
Montgomery College is an open admission institution, and you can apply at any time. See below for important dates and deadlines related to admissions, registration, financial aid, payment, advising, and more.
- Academic Calendar
- Important Dates and Deadlines by Month
- Credit Registration Dates for Upcoming Semesters
- Noncredit (WDCE) Registration Dates
Important student dates and deadlines for October 2021.
- Fall graduation application deadline.
- Spring deadline for new international students (F-1/M-1) to apply for a form I-20 (outside of the U.S. or planning to change status).
- 2022-2023 FAFSA available online to complete.
- Fall financial aid academic plans reviewed by academic counselors and departmental advisors-SAP.
- Spring 2022 priority advising/counseling begins for current students.
- Winter registration begins.
- Spring 2022 class schedule available for viewing only.
- Fall 2021 midterm exams.
- Advising Day; no classes for students.
- Spring 2022 priority registration opens.
- Fall midterm grades due.
Important student dates and deadlines for November 2021.
- Spring 2022 general registration begins.
- Spring 2022 deadline to submit transcripts to MC for transfer credit evaluation.
- Priority deadline to file 2021-2022 FAFSA application for Spring 2022.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal deadline for Spring 2022.
- No classes; non-instructional duty day.
- MC CLOSED for Thanksgiving holiday.
Important student dates and deadlines for December 2021.
- Winter/spring 2022 priority admissions application deadline for students new to MC.
- Priority advising/counseling for new students starting in Spring 2022.
- Spring 2022 form I-20 paperwork deadline for transfer students in the U.S.
- Winter/spring 2022 deadline to request disability support services.
- Last date to submit loan documents for fall only enrollment processing.
- Last aid disbursement for Fall 2021.
- Fall 2021 final week of classes; final exams.
- Winter senior citizen tuition waiver begins.
- Official end of Fall 2021 semester.
- Winter session online-only classes begin.
- Official beginning of Spring 2022 semester.
- Fall 2021 final grades due from faculty by 11:59 p.m.
December 24 - January 2
- MC CLOSED for winter break.
You must register for a class before it begins. Search the class schedules and register now.
- Course offerings published online: Monday, April 19, 2021
- Priority registration opens: Monday, April 26, 2021
- General registration opens: Monday, May 3, 2021
- Full term (15-week) classes and first half of term (7-week) classes begin: Monday, August 30, 2021
- Late starting (13-week) classes begin: Monday, September 13, 2021
- Second half of term (7-week) classes begin: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- End of fall semester: Sunday, December 19, 2021
- Course offerings published online: Monday, September 27, 2021
- Registration opens: Monday, October 11, 2021
- Online-only classes begin: Monday, December 20, 2021
- Winter session classes end: January 21, 2022
- Course offerings published online: Monday, October 11, 2021
- Priority registration opens: Monday, October 25, 2021
- General registration opens: Monday, November 1, 2021
- Spring classes begin: Monday, January 24, 2022
- End of spring semester: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Course offerings published online: TBD
- Registration opens: TBD
- Summer session I classes begin: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Midsummer session classes begin: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Summer session II classes begin: Monday, July 11, 2022
- Summer classes end: Friday, August 19, 2022
Our noncredit Workforce Development and Continuing Education courses run year-round with classes starting weekly.
- Fall 2021: Registration is open.