If you do not pay your bill or enroll in the Tuition Installment Plan by the payment deadline, your class registration will be dropped. Log in to MyMC to view and pay your bill or enroll in the Tuition Installment Plan.
- Winter 2020 Payment Deadlines to Protect Class Registration (PDF, )
- Spring 2020 Payment Deadlines to Protect Class Registration (PDF, )
If you register for classes, you are responsible for all charges. Failure to pay, failure to officially drop by the refund deadline, or failure to attend will not relieve you of the responsibility of these charges. Non-attendance or failure to pay does not constitute an official withdrawal.
In order to avoid financial responsibility, you must officially drop your classes by the refund deadline, if you decide not to attend. DO NOT assume you will be automatically dropped. You may officially drop classes through your MyMC or at the Office of Admissions and Records.
Outstanding balances will prevent:
- Future registration
- The release of your grades
- Issuing of your certification, diploma or transcript
Once you have paid your outstanding balance, financial holds are released within the hour.
What If Someone Else Is Paying My Tuition?
If any third party such as an individual, government agency, or business agrees to pay your tuition and fees, you are not relieved of your responsibility. In the event that such a third party fails to honor its agreement, Montgomery College reserves the right to directly bill you. If you are expecting financial aid and you are ineligible for aid, you are also responsible for your charges.
What Is the Deadline to Get a Refund?
To view your specific refund deadlines:
- Log in to MyMC
- Select the icon labeled "My Classes"
- Choose the icon labeled "Add or Drop Classes"
- Select the term you wish to search.
- Click on "View Drop Deadline Dates" at the bottom of the page.