SwiftStudent and MC Students
- Learn about eligibility
- Use a free template to write an appeal letter
- Submit to your financial aid office
- Wait for your school to accept or reject your request
Visit SwiftStudent new windowfor more information.
SwiftStudentnew window is available to Montgomery College students that have already applied for and are receiving financial aid. SwiftStudent is the new free, digital resource that simplifies the financial aid appeal process for MC students.
SwiftStudent Offers College Students:
- a guide to request additional financial aid when your economic circumstances have changed, such as changes due to COVID-19
- a way to start the appeal conversation with financial aid officers
- clear information about financial aid requirements and appeal types
- customizable template letters to help you share your situation with your school
Through SwiftStudent, students can learn about the financial aid appeal process, review eligibility requirements, and customize free template appeal letters to submit to their college financial aid office.
It is free to use, and does not share or sell personal data. SwiftStudent guides users through the appeal process relating to numerous special circumstances where a student may be eligible for an adjustment to or reinstatement of their financial aid, such as satisfactory academic progress, loss of income or a medical crisis,. SwiftStudent offers templates that address over 14 types of appeals, accompanied by an extensive resource guide.Use the SwiftStudent Tool