We are moving to offer more in-person classes and services for summer and fall 2021.
Many fall classes will be fully online, but classes that focus on hands-on skills
and learning experiences will meet on campus. Most lab sections are scheduled on-campus
for the fall semester.
See Student Guidance for more information.
- Go to the DE Admission and Registration Procedures page to get started.
- Download the General Info and New Student Checklist (PDF, ) .
DUAL ENROLLMENT OFFICE: The dual enrollment office, along with other college offices and services will operate remotely until further notice. Please check the "contact us" link on this page to reach a staff member, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT STUDENTS: All college classes will conduct remote/on-line instruction managed by your professor until further notice. Please check your college Blackboard, MyMC and e-mail account for course instructions, as well as contact your professor immediately to ensure that the course expectations are met.
General Dual Enrollment Information
Dual Enrollment at MC enables high school students to:
- Register and attend a Montgomery College course(s) on campus, online, or at their high school site
- Engage with outstanding college professors and their peers in a collegiate classroom setting
- Graduate from high school with earned college credit
- Potentially save money on college tuition
- Accelerate college completion
- Gain additional skills and confidence needed to succeed in college
Students may enroll in a variety of courses at the college, provided they meet the Dual Enrollment standards. The credits earned may be applied to a degree program at Montgomery College or may potentially be transferred to another institution.
Parents are encouraged to help support their student towards success in College. Please review the eligibility requirements with your student and discuss the best options for enrollment. You should also review the financial assistance options that are available for them. Please remember, per federal law, all academic records, rights and responsibilities turn to the student, and the College works primarily with the student during the registration process. However, reviewing the admission and registration procedures may help you stay informed and active during each of the steps. Our Dual Enrollment staff will work with your student and their school throughout the entire process!