ITI 223 - MCSA: Installing and Configuring Windows Windows Server 2012 (test#70-410)
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 42
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
Receive hands-on instruction and practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2. This course is part one in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. This course maps directly to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam objectives, which is the first of three exams required for the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification. This course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of core services such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Group Policy, File and Print services, and Hyper-V. Labs and test preparation will be integrated into the course.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Certified Specialist in Windows 10 or equivalent experience.
- Implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Complete the configuration core services, such as Networking, Storage, Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS).
- Assess and implement Group Policy, File and Print services, and Hyper-V.
- Computer Networks
- Networking Fundamentals
- ITI Networking Academy
- Cisco CCNA Complete
- Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
- Computer Support Specialist - Microsoft 365 Certified
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification
- Microsoft Certified Specialist in Windows 10
- Linux / Unix Level I
- Linux / Unix Level II
- Linux / Unix System Administration
- Network+ Certification Training and Test Prep
- Security+ Certification Training and Exam Prep
- Python for Professionals