ITI 379 - MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 54
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
This course will prepare you for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 Certification. Learn about the installation, storage, and computer features on Microsoft's latest server operating system, as well as networking and Active Directory features of Windows Server 2016. The courses in this path map to the exam objectives for exams 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742. Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network engineer, and it is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE). Labs and test preparation will be integrated into the course.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Certified Solution Associate in Windows 10 or equivalent experience.
- Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 Certification
- Become familiar with the installation, storage, computer features of the operating system.
- Become familiar with the networking and Active Directory features of Windows Server 2016
- Computer Networks
- Networking Fundamentals
- ITI Networking Academy
- Cisco CCNA Complete
- Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
- Computer Support Specialist - Microsoft 365 Certified
- MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification
- Microsoft Certified Specialist in Windows 10
- Linux / Unix Level I
- Linux / Unix Level II
- Linux / Unix System Administration
- Network+ Certification Training and Test Prep
- Security+ Certification Training and Exam Prep
- Python for Professionals