Calendar of Events
When do I apply for graduation?
Open periods for online graduation application:
- Fall: June 2 - October 1
- Spring: October 2 - February 15
- Summer: February 16 - June 1
Note: If you apply for graduation and do not graduate for any reason (courses not completed, low GPA, or missing test scores) you will need to re-apply for the next semester. See our Graduation page for complete details on the process.
March 28, 2022
School of Education Advising Day
March 29, 2022
7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Early Childhood Information Night (PDF, ) - Please register for the virtual session here to receive information about logging on.
March 30, 2022
University Of Maryland College Park - Zoom
Please click here (PDF, ) for more information about the session - 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
March 31, 2022
For more information about the events please contact:
Dr. Glenda Hernandez Tittle, Collegewide Education Program Coordinator, Glenda.Hernandeztittle@montgomerycollege.edu
Dr. Sonia Pruneda-Hernandez, Collegewide Senior Director/Chair, Early Childhood Education, Sonia.Pruneda-Hernandez@montgomerycollege.edu
- School of Education Home
- Calendar of Events
- Early Childhood Education Programs
- Child Care Teacher Scholarships
- Early Childhood Education Faculty and Staff
- Early Childhood Education Club
- Education Transfer Degree Programs
- Elementary/Secondary Education Faculty and Staff
- CREATE Teacher Cohort
- Alternative Certification for Effective Teachers
- Montgomery College Educators Rising (MCER)
- Field Experience
- Teacher Education Scholarships and Grants
- Testing Requirements for Teachers