Calendar of Events
When do I apply for graduation?
Open periods for online graduation application:
- Fall: June 2 - October 1
- Spring: October 2 - February 15
- Summer: February 16 - June 1
Note: If you apply for graduation and do not graduate for any reason (courses not completed, low GPA, or missing test scores) you will need to re-apply for the next semester. See our Graduation page for complete details on the process.
January 6, 3:30 p.m.
Dr. DeRionne Pollard and Councilmember Nancy Navarro discussing Early Care and Education. We invite you to tune in to this important discussion at any of the following links:
Early Childhood Education - The Information Session for Spring 2021
January 7, 6:30 p.m.
Montgomery College Early Childhood Programs will be hosting an Information Session (PDF, ) for any early childhood educators interested in enrolling at Montgomery College (credit or noncredit). The Information Session will include information on scholarships, pathways from noncredit to credit, and support systems in place to help early childhood educators succeed in college.
- School of Education Home
- Calendar of Events
- Early Childhood Education Programs
- Early Childhood Education Club
- Education Transfer Degree Programs
- CREATE Teacher Cohort
- Alternative Certification for Effective Teachers
- Faculty and Staff
- Field Experience
- Teacher Education Scholarships and Grants
- Testing Requirements for Teachers