Coronavirus: What You Need to Know
Montgomery College Is Open Remotely
See Student Guidance for complete details on current and upcoming semesters.
The Montgomery College Germantown Campus is the location for a county/state-operated COVID-19 vaccination site in the Bioscience Education Center (BE). Walk-ins are now welcome. See walk-in hours, directions, and parking information. You may also still pre-registernew window for an appointment time.
Until further notice:
- Students, faculty, and staff should not come to campus unless approved to do so.
- Continue remote work, with limited on-site work for approved positions in phases/staggered shifts.
- Practice social distancing.
- If on campus, you must wear a face covering that covers the nose, mouth, and chin
at all times. The only exceptions are while eating or drinking (during which you must
maintain social distance from others).
- A plastic face shield alone or a face covering with a valve is not an acceptable form of a face covering.
- Spaces under direct control of contractors (e.g., Leggett Building) are under the control of the general contractor's COVID-19 protocols. MC employees who must visit contractor-controlled sites must adhere to MC face-covering protocols.
- All College-sponsored travel is restricted.
- No facilities or athletic field rentals or community use.
- No student-sponsored events hosted on College campuses.
- Student Guidance: Resources and information on classes, student services, emergency financial assistance, and more.
- Faculty Guidance: Faculty resources and information on remote instruction.
- Employee Guidance: Resources and information on working from home, time sheets, essential personnel, and more.
- Health and Safety: Resources and information.
- Communications: Memos and videos from the Office of the President, as well as College memos and updates.
- Resilient MC: MC’s approach to health and safety, decision-making, and details about the steps Montgomery College is taking to help keep you safe.
- FAQs: Frequently asked questions and answers for students, faculty, and employees.
County, State, and Federal Resources: External information on health, parenting, rent relief, and other topics.
A Message From the President
Throughout the ongoing pandemic, Montgomery College has prioritized the health and safety of its students and employees above all else. As we move into the next phase of teaching, learning, and working, this will continue to guide all of our decisions about the structure of our education programs and delivery of key services. Read more of the message from Dr. DeRionne Pollard and find out more about Resilient MC.
We protect the privacy of students and employees who contact us via this email address.
Coronavirus Advisory Team
Sign up for text and email messages (or update your account)new window so you are notified in the event of Montgomery College delays, closures, or emergencies.