Daily COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment for Visitors and Contractors
All employees, students, contractors, and visitors must complete a daily self-assessment prior to arriving to any MC campus or off-site location. The data is NOT saved, stored or retained by the College.
This form is only for visitors or contractors who cannot log in using MyMC.
If you are a student or employee, use the Daily Symptom Self-Assessment for Students and Employees.
This form is only for individuals who are authorized to be on campus. Do not come to campus unless authorized by the College.
- Complete the form below prior to leaving your home to travel to campus. If you answer YES to any of these symptoms, you are required to STAY HOME. Contact your healthcare provider and your instructor. If you answer NO to all, you may proceed to the campus.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Upon arrival to campus, show the email with the green check and timestamp to the College-appointed designee at the Public Safety check-in area.
- If you do not have access to the internet on your phone, a paper questionnaire will be available at the Public Safety check-in area.
- Anyone self-identifying a health issue SHOULD NOT come to campus and is advised to contact a healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- See Return to Campus: Health and Safety Guidance for more information about our procedures and guidelines.
- If you cannot complete the online form, download and fill out the printable version (PDF, ) .
Any positive COVID-19 test results, possible exposures, or other concerns must be reported to Public Safety at 240-567-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All reports are confidential. Response actions will be initiated by Environmental Safety. See Testing, Tracing, and Reporting for information on confirmed cases and contact tracing at MC.