Daily COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment
All employees, students, contractors, and visitors must complete a daily self-assessment prior to arriving to any MC campus or off-site location. The data is NOT saved, stored or retained by the College.
This form is for students and employees.
If you are a visitor or contractor who cannot log in to MyMC, use the Daily Symptom Self-Assessment for Visitors and Contractors.
This form is only for individuals who are authorized to be on campus. Do not come to campus unless authorized by the College.
- Complete the form below prior to leaving your home to travel to campus. If you answer YES to any of these symptoms, you are required to STAY HOME. Contact your healthcare provider and your instructor. If you answer NO to all, you may proceed to the campus.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. Upon arrival to campus, show the email with the green check and timestamp to the College-appointed designee at the Public Safety check-in area.
- If you do not have access to the internet on your phone, a paper questionnaire will be available at the Public Safety check-in area.
- Anyone self-identifying a health issue SHALL NOT come to campus and is advised to contact a healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- See Return to Campus: Health and Safety Guidance for more information about our procedures and guidelines.
- This form is for students and employees. If you do not have a MyMC log-in, use the Daily Symptom Self-Assessment for Visitors and Contractors or download and fill out the printable version (PDF, ) .
Any positive COVID-19 test results, possible exposures, or other concerns must be reported to Public Safety at 240-567-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All reports are confidential. Response actions will be initiated by Environmental Safety. See Testing, Tracing, and Reporting for information on confirmed cases and contact tracing at MC.