County, State, and Federal Resources
From Montgomery County
- Montgomery County Health Department Disease Control Line: 240-777-1755
- Montgomery County COVID-19 Information Portalnew window
- COVID-19: Emergency Assistance Relief Payment (EARP)new window
- School-Age Subsidy Programnew window
- Montgomery County - Deaths by Zip Code (map)new window
- Montgomery Cares Clinic Locationsnew window
- Information from Several Internet Providersnew window about internet access for low-income households.
- Montgomery County Public Librariesnew window: Get access to free online classes, Lynda.com, and other educational opportunities with just your library card.
Montgomery County Rental Assistance Programs
If you are behind on rent and/or facing risk of eviction, the county has resources to help.
- Renters: Avoiding Eviction and Working with Landlordsnew window
- COVID-19: Rent Relief Program - Phase 2new window: Add yourself to the waitlist now.
From Governor Larry Hogan and the State of Maryland
- Resources from the Office of Governor Larry Hogannew window
- Maryland Department of Health Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Informationnew window
From the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Video: What You Need to Know About Handwashingnew window
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Fact Sheetnew window
- Things to Know about the COVID-19 Pandemicnew window
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) (PDF, )
- Lo que necesita saber sobre la enfermedad del coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (PDF, )
- Qué hacer si se contrae la enfermedad del coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (PDF, )
From the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
From the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Coronavirus Scamsnew window: Learn what the FTC is doing and get tips to help you avoid scams.
From the World Health Organization
- World Health Organization’s Advice for the Public which includes videosnew window
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Myth Bustersnew window
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource (PDF, )
- Coronavirus Resources: Teaching, Learning and Thinking Criticallynew window
- Parenting during coronavirus: What to know about play dates, education and morenew window
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirusnew window
- See a list of community and educational resources for parents (PDF, )
- Be Well 365new window: Resources to support the physical, social and psychological well-being of students
Skip sidebar section
End of sidebar section