- Face coverings that cover the nose, mouth, and chin must be worn at almost all times
while on campus. The only exceptions are while eating or drinking, during which time social distance
from others must be maintained.
- A plastic face shield alone or a face covering with a valve is not an acceptable form of a face covering.
- Spaces under direct control of contractors (e.g. Leggett Building) are under the control of the general contractor's COVID-19 protocols. MC employees who must visit contractor-controlled sites must adhere to MC face-covering protocols.
- Physical distancing requirements per Center for Disease Control and Prevention Guidelines will be marked appropriately and enforced in all areas of campus, including classrooms, labs, common areas, restrooms, and office areas.
- Seating has been reduced in classrooms, labs, and common areas to accommodate physical distancing.
- Available fixtures (commode, urinal, sink) have been reduced in all restrooms to accommodate physical distancing.
- Elevators are restricted to single person occupancy.
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers are available at building entrances, high traffic areas, and all classrooms.
- Facilities staff will clean, disinfect, and sanitize frequently touched objects and surfaces in public and common areas at minimum every two hours.
- Facilities staff will clean, disinfect, and sanitize classrooms after every class; signage will indicate the classroom/lab has been cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized.
- CDC “Stop the Spread” information fliers are posted in all classrooms, restrooms, common areas and office suites.
- Don’t bring anyone with you to campus and please leave once your class is over.
- There will be no gatherings in the common areas of buildings (i.e., entrances, exits, lobbies, hallways, stairwells, elevators, gathering spaces, conference rooms, etc.
- Any positive COVID-19 test results, possible exposures, or other concerns must be reported to Public Safety at 240-567-3333 or email@example.com. All reports are confidential. Response actions will be initiated by Environmental Safety.