Skip to main content

Emergency Financial Assistance, Resources, and Support

Emergency Financial Assistance

Montgomery College is providing emergency financial assistance to students both through the federal Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) and through funding provided by the MC Foundation.

Apply for Federal Funds

Montgomery College received funds through the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund III (HEERF III). We are distributing this money to students to help cover emergency costs related to the coronavirus pandemic. The money can be used for food, housing, health care, child care, tuition, or other school-related fees and expenses. Most of our students are eligible. 

Apply for Federal Funds


MC Foundation

If you do not receive federal funds, you may apply for emergency funding through the MC Foundation.

If you need assistance with tuition and fees, please fill out the MC Foundation scholarship application.

Resources for Students