This reference table (PDF, ) will help you find out how to access what you need at Montgomery College. If you don’t see a service listed, please call Raptor Central at 240-567-5000 or complete the Raptor Central Online Request Formnew window to check on the status.
Follett MC Campus Storesnew window: Learn more about online shopping, how to return term end book rentals, and how to sell your books online without entering a store.
The MC campus stores will operate as follows:
- Stores on all campuses are closed to guests.
- Follett can remotely retrieve technology voucher requests submitted by the Foundation for approved student support (re-allocation of commencement funds).
- Stores on all campuses will be entered by Follett employees only on an exception basis when an order does not process correctly. Follett will limit this access to one employee and may need access to all three campuses due to limitations on Follett software.
- Follett will not be able to retrieve phone messages remotely and will put an outgoing message on their phones providing the caller with an email address for follow up.
- Follett will stop receiving incoming shipments on Montgomery College campuses. All orders will have to be delivered to the requester's address.
- Follett will not be able to continue the laptop loaner program as that would require a person to person exchange involving a student and a Follett employee.
- Future requests for loaners should be advocated by an MC employee to the Foundation for their review and approval for a technology voucher.