Skip to main content

Student Services, Financial Assistance, and Resources

Check below to find out how to access what you need. If you don’t see a service listed, please contact Raptor Central at 240-567-5000 or through the Raptor Central Online Request Formnew window.

For any assistance during this time, contact your ACES academic coach or visit acesmontgomery.orgnew window.

A collegewide program, ATPA offers embedded classroom support and one-on-one academic coaching to students enrolled at any campus or taking classes remotely.

Visit the Assessment and Testing Centers to view our locations, service hours, and to learn about remote placement and testing procedures.

For general questions about athletic events and athletic programs, email or call 240-567-7587. 

See mcraptors.comnew window for more information on our athletics programs. 

Follett MC Campus Storesnew window: Learn more about online shopping, how to return term end book rentals, and how to sell your books online without entering a store.

On-Campus Bookstore Locations:
Rockville Campus
Takoma Park Campuses

Student Financial Services (Accounts Receivable) can assist you with payments, cashier services, refunds, third party sponsorships, and more. 

Ensuring everyone's health and safety is our top priority. All financial services can be offered remotely.

Cashier Offices

See Payment Options for more information. 

More Student Financial Services
Contact Us

Please review your student account in MyMC. If you have questions after reviewing your account, email and a team member will respond in 24 to 72 business hours.

See Meet with a Counselor or Advisor for the latest information. 

See Dining and Food Service for the latest information. 

Disability Support Services (DSS) is currently offering services to students remotely during our regular business hours of Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. See DSS Remote Operations for information for new and current/returning students.  

Students may enroll in college courses while still attending high school, providing an educational experience beyond what is available at the secondary level.

See Connecting with Financial Aid for the best ways to contact the financial aid office. You can call 240-567-5100, submit our online contact form, or schedule a remote appointment.  

Our three campus libraries will reopen on Monday, August 2, in addition to providing continued virtual services. Visit the Library Reopening Information page for news on available services, spaces, hours, and health and safety guidelines.

Lifelong Learning programs offer a wide range of opportunities and activities throughout the county for 50+ Learners and are a resource to enrich your life.

Go to New Student Orientation to complete orientation online and have your registration hold removed. 

See the Peer2Peer program for:

  • Information on virtual Peer Support Groups
  • Information on virtual educational programming related to mental health, opioids, and more
The Presidential Scholars Program is working to increase the representation of African American men in high-wage, high-demand careers.

The Office of Records and Registration is currently offering remote support with the following services, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.:

Visit The Office of Records and Registration to view our locations and service hours.

See Future Students for the steps to becoming an MC student.

See MC Scholarships to see available scholarships. 

For questions about your scholarship application, ACES scholarships, tuition waivers, Board of Trustees Scholarship application, or athletic scholarship, contact or 240-526-0584. 

Contact the Dean of Student Affairs Office on your campus for:

  • Questions about student conduct
  • Behaviors of concern
  • College transfer reports
  • Letters of recommendation

Germantown Campus Dean of Student Affairs Office:
Call 240-567-1993, or email or

Rockville Campus Dean of Student Affairs Office: 
Call 240-567-5019 or 240-567-5052, or email or

Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus Dean of Student Affairs Office:
Call 240-567-1515 or 240-567-1469, or email or

For questions about student employment or career fairs, see Student Career and Employment Services

Contact Student Employment Services at or 240-567-1502. 

See the Student Health and Wellness (SHaW) Center for: 

  • Access to stress relieving activities like meditations and other coping skills
  • Access to community resources for food, mental health services, and others
  • For updated information on the Fuel For Success food distribution

Go to Student Life to see all virtual activities for students. 

For general Student Life questions and assistance on clubs, service learning and student senate, contact the campus offices: 

The Student Support Services TRIO Program provides various educational support services and resources to motivate students toward the successful completion of their postsecondary education.

The Student Support Services TRIO Program provides various educational support services and resources to motivate students toward the successful completion of their postsecondary education.

The TRIO EOC helps students make appointments to fill out admission and financial aid paperwork with staff.

For support for Student Veterans, contact our Combat2College program managers: Jason Franklin ( or Joanna Starling ( 

For the MDVA VSO, contact:
David Skisano, Veterans Benefits Specialist II
Gaithersburg Motor Vehicle Administration Service Center
15 Metropolitan Grove Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
301-987-8412 or 301-987-8413
(Fax) 301-987-8496

Review more general information here

External Resources

If you are behind on rent and/or facing risk of eviction, the county has resources to help.