Online courses are offered in two formats: blended (partially online and partially on-campus) and fully online. Register for courses by logging in to MyMC. You may also register in person by going to one of the three campuses. If you're new to MC or to online learning, follow the steps on How to Register and Prepare for Online Classes.
Please note that the PDF course lists below are not updated with live schedule information or number of open seats. For the most up-to-date information, go to Search the Class Schedule. To find online classes, go to Advanced Search and select Distance Learning in the campus field. To find blended classes, go to Advanced Search and select Blended Classes in the Attribute Type field.
Fully Online Classes
Some fully online classes require proctored on-campus exams. Many faculty want students to email them immediately after registering for an online class. Students must access their course online no later than the first day of class.
- Spring 2019 Fully Online (PDF, )
- Winter 2019 Fully Online (PDF, )
- Winter 2019 Fully Online - Extended (PDF, )
- Fall 2018 Fully Online Classes (PDF, )
Blended Classes: Online + On-Campus
Blended classes are conducted partially online and partially on-campus. Participation in both parts is required. Different classes have different on-campus attendance requirements. Be sure to note the requirements listed with each class section. Many faculty want students to e-mail them immediately after registering.
- Spring 2019 Blended (PDF, )
- Winter 2019 Blended (PDF, )
- Winter 2019 Blended - Extended (PDF, )
- Fall 2018 Blended Classes (PDF, )
Z-Courses: No Textbook Purchase Required
Z-courses are sections of a course which have no required textbook purchase because the instructor is making use of Open Educational Resources (OER) or other materials which have no cost to students.
- Spring 2019 Z-Courses Blended (PDF, )
- Spring 2019 Z-Courses On-Campus (PDF, )
- Spring 2019 Z-Courses Fully Online (PDF, )
- Fall 2018 Z-Courses Blended (PDF, )
- Fall 2018 Z-Courses On-Campus (PDF, )
- Fall 2018 Z-Courses Fully Online (PDF, )
The Office of E-Learning, Innovation, and Teaching Excellence (ELITE) serves MC's online learners and distance education students. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.