Women’s and Gender Studies Scholarship Application Form
The Women’s and Gender Studies Program at Montgomery College offers several scholarships of at least $500 to eligible students each spring. The following factors are considered while reviewing scholarship applications and determining scholarship awardees:
- Must be enrolled in courses at Montgomery College during the Spring 2021 semester
- Must be taking or have taken Women’s and Gender Studies courses*
- Campus leadership or community leadership in women’s, gender-related or other socially-conscious programs
- Excellent academic performance
- Excellent performance in career or voluntary activities
- Goals related to women’s and gender causes or other humanitarian/activistcauses
- Demonstration of need (family, personal, or economic)
- A completed Women’s and Gender Studies Scholarship Online Student Application Form
- A completed Women’s and Gender Studies Scholarship Faculty Recommendation Form and Letter
You must be available to attend the Annual Women's and Gender Studies Program Scholarship Reception in March 2021 or provide a video testimonial to use for a virtual award ceremony depending on the state of public health.
For questions, contact Dr. Leah Sneider, CC217D, Rockville Campus. Telephone number: 240-567-4354. Email address: email@example.com.