Partnership Offerings for International Higher Education Institutions and Corporations
Montgomery College is one of the top two-year community colleges in the United States and has a long record of success in preparing students to transfer to four-year colleges and universities or to enter the workforce. Montgomery College works with both higher education institutions and corporations globally, by providing a range of programs and services.
US-Asia Links and Montgomery College recognize that every institution’s or company’s needs and strategic context are unique. As such, US-Asia Links and Montgomery College are committed to working closely with you to craft programs and/or services that will be appropriately tailored to your organization’s needs, to deliver greatest value at reasonable cost. US-Asia Links matches corporations and investors in Asia with trade, partnership and investment opportunities in the US and Europe.
The goal of the relationship between MC and US-Asia Links is to create new partnerships between MC and higher education institutions in Asia and Europe which:
- Are mutually beneficial for MC and its new partners
- Enhance MC's and Montgomery County's international presence and reputation
- Strengthen Montgomery County's economy and position Montgomery County as a hub of international trade
Initial areas of focus for MC will include, but not be limited to:
- Countries: Turkey, Vietnam, China
- Subject areas: Business, Biotechnology, Health Sciences, Information Technology, and Cybersecurity