Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Montgomery College now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. If you need to request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to Resend the linknew window.
How to Use Credential Verification
- On your CeDiploma/CeCertificate there is a 12-digit code in the top corner called the Certified Electronic Document Identifier (CeDiD)
- Enter the CeDiD into the form and click validate to get a time and date-stamped validation of your Certified Electronic Credential.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Each credentialnew window provides a unique 12-digit CeDiDnew window*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.comnew window
End of sidebar