Pay for Printing at Montgomery College
Go to any station, choose what you would like to do, and log in with your MyMC ID. Once inside press add funds and use the promo code: first1.
On August 21, 2019, "ink" printing kiosks replaced the existing WEPA printing kiosks throughout our campuses. Some of ink's highlights include:
- 75 page per minute black and white and color printing
- Ultra-high quality photo printing from social media
- Copying, scanning, e-fax, e-sign, and even ability to have a letter or photo post mailed
- Native iOS and Android print functionality (no need to download a new app)
- Best-in-class accessibility and environmental technology (up to 81 percent smaller carbon footprint and 91 percent less consumables used than previous solution)
- No need for a printer: ink is cheaper, more reliable, higher quality, and in more locations
- Save a step: Print from and scan to the cloud (e.g., Google Drive) directly at the station without a computer
- Available 24/7: pick up your printouts at your convenience
- ink paper is eco-friendly and ink does not use harmful toner cartridges
Please visit https://inkhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us should you need any assistance. There you can find FAQs, helpful video tutorials, and contact information.
How to Start Printing, Scanning, and More
PRINT FROM ANY STATION
Log in by entering your MyMC ID.
- Files in the cloud: Select print, then click on the cloud service (e.g. Google Drive) from which you would like to print
- USB flash drive: Select print, then insert your flash drive into the USB port located to the left of the scanner
- Adding funds: To add funds or redeem prepaid cards/credits, select add credit in the menu bar after you log in
PRINT FROM ANY COMPUTER
Visit ink.me and log in by entering your MyMC ID.
- Prepare a print queue: Select the Print icon to create a print queue. Drag & drop files into your queue. Clock on those files to adjust printing options.
- Presto! Your queue will be ready to print upon log-in at any SmartStation on campus
- Print from your computer: Log in to ink.me and look for File → Print in the upper-right corner. Follow the instructions to enable the File → Print dialogue in any app/program
View the pricing schedule (PDF, ) for ink services.
How to Add Funds at a SmartStation
Watch a short video on how to add fundsnew window at a SmartStation using a credit/debit card.
ink Print Cards
Print cards are available for sale in all MC Campus Storesnew window. The lowest denomination for the ink print card is $5.
Please contact MC Auxiliary Services for additional support or if you have any questions concerning Pay for Printing at Montgomery College.
- Any balances remaining in student WEPA print accounts will be refunded to the debit/credit used to apply the funds originally.
- In the event the original card is no longer active, the student will be responsible for requesting refunds directly from WEPA.
- No funds transfer from WEPA to the new ink system.