Macklin Business Institute Alumni
You've transferred to top business schools, participated in quality internships, developed relationships with business leaders, and secured your dream job. No one knows more than you the benefits of graduating from MBI. Your possibilities really are endless. Current MBI students look to alumni as mentors, and there are plenty of opportunities to get involved!
You can give back to MBI:
- Be a guest speaker at seminar
- Provide an internship for current MBI students
- Participate in MBI student-run campaigns and projects
- Make a contribution so that other MBI students can benefit from a MC education. To
make a tax-deductible gift:
- Visit our Online Giving page.
- Scroll down to Donor Designations.
- Select Macklin Business Institute as your area of support.
There's a lot going on at MBI. Stay in the loop. Check out our latest activities in MBI In the News.
Join the MBI Chapter of the MC Alumni Association
The MBI Alumni Chapter was established through the Montgomery College Alumni Association to serves as a resource and provide support to current students in the program through mentoring, networking and informational interviews. Membership is open to any individuals who participated in the Macklin Business Institute during their time at Montgomery College. Currently, membership is free and the chapter is working to create a comprehensive directory for alumni and student use. To join or update your information, please complete the Macklin Business Institute Alumni application form below.