Our NETLAB virtual machine environment includes lab exercises for Security+, A+, Ethical Hacking, and Cisco CCNA. Just log into the NETLAB portal (links below), schedule lab usage, and complete labs online. NETLAB is free to use for Montgomery College students, faculty, and staff. NETLAB machines do not have Internet connectivity, but can interact with each other to provide a virtual lab environment for hands-on learning. Save your work to a Word document, as NETLAB will not save your progress.
If you have any questions or need an account set up, contact the Cybersecurity Center staff.
- Quick Instructions for Using NETLAB (PDF, ) | NETLAB+ VE Student Guide (PDF, )
- Tips for Using NETLAB for Faculty (PDF, ) | NETLAB+ VE Instructor Guide (PDF, )
- Documentation for NETLAB+ VEnew window
- Student Emailnew window | Instructor Emailnew window
NETLAB+ Access Links
CSEC Labs (NWIT Students)
CSEC Labs (Discontinued)
- We no longer have NDG3. Use NDG2 instead. If you had an account on NDG1, 2, or 3, you now have an account on all NDG1 and 2. (Only accounts active in the last six months (from Jan 2020) were recreated.) If you would like to access NETLAB labs, please email the Cyber Lab staff for an account.