Submit a Communications Creative Request
College employees may request the following services by filling out the online request formnew window. You will receive an email acknowledgement after successfully submitting.
- Creative services
- Montgomery College Television (MCTV)
Submitting requests early helps the Creative Services and MCTV teams analyze, prioritize, and schedule the appropriate resources to best meet the entire College’s communication needs.
Need assistance with completing and submitting the Communications Request Form? Contact Betty Francis.
Examples of Services
- Graphic design and editorial assistance
- Print production including booklets, annual reports, postcards, invitations, posters, and/or brochures
- Specialty orders for exhibits, displays, signage, and promotional items
- Video production
- Cable channel news ticker messaging (100 characters or less)
- YouTube assistance
- Zoom meeting or webinar consultation
Contacts for Other Communications-related Support
- For assistance with MC or MyMC Web Pages
- email the Office of Information Technology at ITServiceDesk@montgomerycollege.edu
- To request a slide on MC’s campus electronic displays and/or outdoor electronic gateway signs
- To request social media assistance on the College’s social media platforms
- To request translation services
- email the Office of Community Engagement at Katie.Nguyen@montgomerycollege.edu
- To request photography support
- email RequestPhotos@montgomerycollege.edunew window
End of sidebar