Submit a Creative Request
Requests for services are accepted via the Office of Communications Request Form located in Workfrontnew window. You must have an MC Workfront login to submit a request. To request an MC Workfront license, please email your "MyMC User ID name” (not your M #) to Betty Francis.
Some examples of services include any combination of the following:
- Printing booklets, annual reports, postcards, invitations, posters, and/or brochures;
- Graphic design services;
- Specialty orders for exhibits, displays, signage, and promotional items;
- Video production – short-form or large scale;
- Suggesting MC student, staff, faculty or alumni stories;
- Marketing campaign development;
- Social Media requests;
- Internal communications support;
- Communications strategy consultation and planning.
Submitting a request early helps the Office of Communications analyze, prioritize, and schedule the appropriate resources to meet the needs of the request.
Please submit your Communications Request at least 3-4 weeks prior to your desired due date.