Did you know that you can apply for financial aid, scholarships, and grants to supplement your VA benefits or active-duty tuition assistance? Financial aid can help cover fees and other expenses, and it can also help veterans who choose not to use their VA education benefits at MC.
Montgomery College Institutional Scholarships
Montgomery College offers many grants and scholarship programs, including hundreds of scholarships available through the MC Foundation.
Maryland State Military Scholarship Opportunities
External Military Scholarship Opportunities and Grants
- Dallas Foundation and Chapters
- Disabled American Veterans
- Farmer-Veteran Coalition
- Fisher House Foundation
- Fisher House Scholarship Programs
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- National Military Family Association
- Our Military Kids
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union Foundation
- Sentinels of Freedom Scholarship Program
- Swords to Plowshares
Email us at VA@montgomerycollege.edu or contact a specific staff member.