Schedule of Workshops:
You must preregister for these workshops. Once we receive your preregistration information we will send you information on upcoming workshops.PREREGISTRATION FORM
Workshop Titles and Descriptions
Printable Flyer (PDF, )
- Understanding your customers
- Developing to be a quality leader
- Benefits of a process & systems approach
- Continual improvement practices
- Fact based decision-making
- How to work with suppliers
The workshop is taught by practitioners who are certified ASQ professionals.
- Day 1- Process Approaches to Quality: Data & measurement
- Day 2- Continuous Improvement: Coaching Kata to create a culture of continuous improvement
- Day 3- Audits: Strong audit program internal & external audits
- Day 4- Risk: Introduction to risk management planning, risk analysis & management tools
The workshop is taught by advanced practitioners who are certified ASQ professionals.
This workshop will focus on the role of regulatory agencies in product development. Find out how federal regulation influences the development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of regulated products in the life science and health care industry.
Topics include: drug discovery, the clinical trials process for different products, clinical trials design, trials monitoring, as well as global and ethical questions in clinical trials.