Online Classes for High School Students
Looking for quality online courses to fit your schedule and budget? We offer a wide variety of affordable noncredit online courses that may fit your needs.
Ed2Go Noncredit Online Courses
Do you want to get a head start on that class you are taking next semester? Introduction to Chemistry, Biology or Algebra may help. Do you like computer programming? There are a number of very popular computer programming classes to choose from. Or maybe you just want to take a photography class for fun. There are hundreds of Ed2Go classes to choose from.
Other Opportunities for Teens at Montgomery College
- Driver Education Classes
- SAT / ACT Test Preparation Classes
- Summer Camps – there are many topics to choose from including computer programming, math, science, and study skills for school success.
- Browse the list of Ed2Go Online Courses to find the one you want.
- Click on the Enroll Now button, and select a start date for the course. Be sure to write down the start date, course title, price, and section number. You will need that information for the MC Registration Form.
- Continue Enrollment will ask first time users to create a user name and password to be able to access your course. Returning students should login as instructed.
- Purchase Course via other accepted payment methods will lead you to Montgomery College's Payment/Registration Form for online courses. Follow the directions to register and pay via credit card.
- Already Paid, select this option if you wish to pay later. You have the option to try the class for up to seven days to see if it is right for you. To pay for the course use the MC Payment/Registration form for online courses.