Youth Registration Information and Policies
Bear with us as we transition to a mobile friendly format for our web pages.
Youth Summer Registration is now open.
The registration information, forms, and FAQs are currently being updated with summer 2019 information. If you have any questions, please contact the Youth Programs Director. Want regular updates? Join the Youth Mailing List.
Due to increased credit card security measures, online payment is made through the secure MYMC portal. Visit this page for instructions for MYMC.
These policies differ from non-youth programs. Visit to view the dates and restrictions to drop or transfer Youth Programs.
This two page Agreement form must be on file at least five days before camp starts.
Visit the online schedule of classes to find the schedule/cost and other details of the summer camps.
Visit the online schedule of programs to find the schedule/cost and other details of school year programs.
Use this form to fax, mail, or deliver your child's registration in person to Customer Service.
if your child takes medication or has an EpiPen you will need to fill out this form and return it to the Youth Programs.
A select number of Youth classes are designated GT. This form must be signed by your child's school if the class is designated GT.
Does your child have a disability/challenge (e.g. physical, learning, psychological, emotional, behavioral) or medical that could affect his/her ability to participate in a regular classroom? Contact DSS.
- Link to Register Online for a Summer Camp
- Link to Register for a School Year Program/ MC One Day Adventure
- Printable Registration Form. You may also use the printable registration form included in all our brochures.
- Fax it to: 240-567-7548
- Mail it to: Montgomery College, WD&CE Youth Program CC230, 51 Mannakee Street, Rockville, Maryland 20850
- In person to: Youth Customer Service Rockville Campus, Campus Center, Room 220. Customer Service office is open 8:30am-7:00pm Monday thru Thursday, and 8:30am-5:00pm Friday, and Saturday morning 8:30am – noon.
- Note: some programs require additional forms, such as the medical forms or GT form, etc. The registration will not be considered complete until these forms are received by Youth Programs.
Be advised that there have been substantial changes to our refund policies for withdrawing / transferring students from a Youth Summer Programs course / camp within 32 days of the start date of the class. These Youth refund policies differ from and supercede refund policies for all other non-Youth classes.
Visit Youth Refund/Transfer/Drop Policies for the terms, conditions, and deadline dates.