MC's Mobile EduKitchen
Rolling Raptor is Montgomery College’s Mobile EduKitchen; a business lab that facilitates experiential learning experiences for hospitality management students and other programs.
Rolling Raptor is a 26” food truck equipped with cutting-edge culinary equipment and technology.
It is designed to serve as a mobile business venture, which will enable students to:
- develop a food truck business/concept,
- fabricate and test out products to be served,
- cost out and develop menus,
- operate the food truck in a real setting (e.g., sports events), and
- evaluate the success of the concept based on customer feedback and financial gains or losses.
Rolling Raptor Courses
Rolling Raptor will be incorporated into the curriculum of:
- 347A: Food and Beverage Management Area of Concentration, Hospitality Management
- 347B: Management and Supervision, Hospitality Management
Students enrolled in the following courses will be utilizing Rolling Raptor:
- HMGT 204: Catering and Banquets
- HMGT 240: Hospitality Marketing
- HMGT 299 and WDCE Co-list Course: Food Truck Entrepreneurship
- HMGT 107/107L: Food and Beverage Management
- HMGT 105: Safety and Sanitation
Search the class schedule for available courses.