Admissions Information and Resources
- Information Sessions
- Special Admissions Information
- Additional Expenses
- Completion and Success Rates/Program Outcomes
All prospective students are strongly encouraged to attend one of the Surgical Technology Information Sessions, held to provide prospective students an opportunity to hear the information first hand and understand the nature of the program.
Information sessions will be held online via Zoom and will begin promptly at 4:30 p.m. A reservation is required to access the Zoom online session. Send an email to Professor Jerome Upchurch at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat in the online Surgical Technology Program Information Session.
- Wednesday, October 13, 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 15, 4:30 p.m.
Admission to Montgomery College is open to all; however, the health sciences programs are selective application-based program. Visit the Health Sciences Admissions page for complete details, including special admissions requirements and the health sciences application.
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
- Annual reporting year 2019: MC had a 70% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2018: MC had a 79% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2017: MC had a 100% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2016: MC had a 90% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2015: MC had a 100% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2014: MC had a 100% pass rate on the CST exam.