Admissions Information and Resources
- Information Sessions
- Special Admissions Information
- Additional Expenses
- Completion and Success Rates/Program Outcomes
All prospective students are strongly encouraged to attend one of the Surgical Technology Information Sessions, held to provide prospective students an opportunity to hear the information first hand and understand the nature of the program.
The Spring Information Sessions are listed below, please remember registration is required.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please contact Professor Jerome Upchurch if you have any registration issues.
Meeting link: https://montgomerycollege.zoom.us/j/99645662061?pwd=bjlCcWIxdmljWEh4MU4vVHd2emt1UT09
Meeting ID: 996 4566 2061
Spring 2022 Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, February 2nd - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 9th - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13th - 5:00 p.m. - CANCELLED
Admission to Montgomery College is open to all; however, the health sciences programs are selective application-based program. Visit the Health Sciences Admissions page for complete details, including special admissions requirements and the health sciences application.
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
- Annual reporting year 2019: MC had a 70% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2018: MC had a 79% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2017: MC had a 100% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2016: MC had a 90% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2015: MC had a 100% pass rate on the CST exam.
- Annual reporting year 2014: MC had a 100% pass rate on the CST exam.