Sexual Assault Prevention for Community Colleges
All students are encouraged to complete the Sexual Assault Prevention for Community Colleges training. This engaging program, which includes a confidential survey and brief tests to personalize your learning experience, offers the following important information:
- Key definitions and statistics
- Reflective and personalized content
- Bystander skill and confidence-building strategies
- College policies, procedures and resources
- Your responses will be confidential. The College will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see any individual student's answers.
Montgomery College is very committed to offering learning opportunities to all members of our community, especially students, to improve health and welfare. We hope you enjoy the course!
To access the course, please follow the instructions below:
- Instructions for faculty: Faculty are encouraged to use this module for their students as a complement to course
content that is relevant or as extra credit if they find it helpful for student learning.
Also, it is a great way to encourage students to learn about how to stay safe and
find support resources to aid themselves or a loved one. If an instructor would like
to have their students access the module for credit, they should complete the form
EverFi Course Request for Faculty and follow the instructions in the form.
- Instructions for students: Students are granted monthly access to the module. To request access, send an email to Angela Dawson and the SHaW Center by the 15th of each month to receive access to the Sexual Assault Prevention for
Community College Students training module. Access is granted on the next business
day following the 15th.
To access the training module, students will receive an email letting them know they can now log into the assigned "online course." Students should expect an email from Montgomery College <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject line "Online Course Assigned to You by Montgomery College." Please do not delete this email and look for this email in your spam folder. If you find the email suspicious, contact the OIT Help Desk at email@example.com.
Angela Dawson, Program Coordinator
Kristen J Roe
Director of ADA Compliance and Title IX Coordinator