ITI 500 - QuickBooks® Online Training
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 24
This course is for aspiring and experienced accountants and bookkeepers that want to learn the fundamentals of using QuickBooks Online to track the finances of a small business. Set up a new company; maintain customer and vendor information; work with banking and credit card transactions; generate and customize reports. You will also create sales receipts and invoices and pay bills. Manage inventory and use purchase orders; manage sales tax. Work with other balance sheet accounts including asset and loan accounts. Learn how to create and review budgets. Learn how to use payroll in QuickBooks Online.
Mastering Windows Fundamentals, and some accounting knowledge or equivalent experience.
- Be able to track the finances of a small business.
- Set up a new company in QuickBooks.
- Be able to manage inventory, pay bills, and manage sales tax.
- Work with balance sheets and budgets.
- Be able to use QuickBooks for payroll.