CMP 628 - Introduction to Keyboarding
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 18
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
Learn correct keyboarding techniques and improve your typing speed.
This course has no prerequisites.
- Upon completion of this course students should be able to:
- Apply touch typing keyboarding techniques at the computer keyboard.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with the function and numeric keys and their application.
- Use the MAP program included in the software to create appropriate corrective drills to improve their speed and accuracy.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Digital Graphics
- Microsoft Office Classes
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking