ITI 338 - Networking Basics
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 6
Learn how to set up a small, local computer and digital device network. Connect and secure Wi-Fi devices to a network. Use routers, access points, computers, printers, tablets, cell phones, and other devices in a network. Set permissions and access control in a small network. The concepts learned can be applied to set up home networks as well.
Prerequisites: Computer Basics, Working with Windows, File Management Skills, or Equivalent
- Set up a small local computer network
- Be able to connect and secure Wi-Fi devices to the network
- Use routers, access points.
- Connect computers, printers and other devices to your network.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Digital Graphics
- Microsoft Office Classes
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking