Youth Refund and Transfer Policy
Be advised that there have been substantial changes to our refund policies for withdrawing or transferring students from a Youth Summer Programs course / camp within 32 days of the start date of the class. These Youth refund policies differ from and supercede refund policies for all other non-Youth classes.
Please contact the Youth Programs office via email: YouthProgramsDirector@montgomerycollege.edu to transfer to a different class/date. The transfer policy is listed below.
- First transfer is done without charge if received no later than 12:00 p.m. noon at least two weeks before the Friday preceding the start of the class.
- Second and each additional transfer will be charged $20.00 if received by noon, at least two weeks before the Friday preceding the start of the class.
- No transfers will be permitted after noon, less than two weeks before the Friday preceding the start of the class unless the class is canceled by Montgomery College.
Drop / Withdrawal Requests and Policies
Drop Class / Withdrawal Policies:
Please contact the Youth Programs office via email: YouthProgramsDirector@montgomerycollege.edu to withdraw from a class. The refund policy is listed below.
- Camp sessions dropped 4 weeks or more prior to the start date of the class will receive a 100% refund of the total fee. Refunds may take 3-5 days to be refunded to the credit card.
- Camp sessions dropped within 2-3 weeks of the start date will receive a 50% refund of the total fee.
- Camp sessions dropped less than 2 weeks before the start date of the class will NOT receive a refund.
- Please note: If you register for a class less than 4 weeks before the beginning of the session, the above applies.