Computer Programming Certificate
Learn the latest software development and computer programming skills. The curriculum provides flexibility in the your choice of programming languages. Students should consult an adviser before beginning the curriculum.
Upon completion of this program a student will be able to:
- Analyze, design, and implement computer programs.
- Demonstrate working knowledge in one high-level programming language.
- Demonstrate proficiency in a second high-level programming language.
Meet with your academic advisor regularly to discuss your academic plans and make sure you are on track to graduate and/or transfer. The program advising guide outlines the certificate requirements and is meant to supplement the advising process.
- Career Outlook for Computer Programmersnew window: Information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- MC Career Services: Planning and support for MC students and alumni.
- Career Coachnew window: Explore hundreds of potential careers and job possibilities.
Get Started: Apply and Register
Related Programs and Courses
General Studies Degree
Students who major in general studies explore personal, professional, and academic areas of interest within a flexible framework supporting transfer.
Workforce Development & Continuing Education
MC offers a wide variety of noncredit classes designed to help you upgrade your skills, pursue career training, or learn something new.