Current Students

I-20: Update, Extend, and Travel

Information about automatic visa revalidation, extending the graduation date on your I-20, I-20 Travel Signature and Instructions, and more.


Information  including work authorization options, internships, and Curricular and Optional Practical Training (CPT and OPT).

Financial Information

Information about providing evidence of financial support, financial aid, scholarships and using wire transfer for international payments.

Graduate, Transfer or Return to MC

Information on graduating in the current semester, transferring out of MC, and returning to MC.

Other Resources

Links for counseling and advising, how to get a MD driver's license, required health care and insurance, and more.

Tax Obligations in the US

If you are in F or J status (including F-2 and J-2), US law requires that you complete and submit tax forms for each year that you reside here, whether or not you have earned income.

Social Events

Contact for International Student Connections social events hosted by MC alumni.