International Student Orientation
- Tips for Online Classes Session, August 25, 2020, 3 p.m.
- Counseling and Advising Session, August 26, 2020, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. *Required.
- Insurance Session, August 27, 2020. Time to be announced.
- F-1 Status Regulations Session, August 28, 2020, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Zoom *Required.
Please register for the required meetings and other meetings that you would like to attend.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com. Requests should be made in advance of the events.
- ESL (WDCE) noncredit English students are welcome at our international student orientations.
The ESL department is also host an orientation on September 18th 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. and
we will remind students about F-1 status there to be sure they understand what they
- ESL (WDCE) noncredit English students Orientation. Meeting ID: 917 1345 6419.
- One tap mobile: +13017158592,,91713456419# US (Germantown); +19292056099,,91713456419# US (New York).
- All ESL students will have a meeting and orientation on September 18 from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. via Zoom. Join us!
- International student orientation is REQUIRED for F-1 students to understand their visa status and how to work with the international coordinators' offices.
- Of course, always check the website and discuss any questions you have about the college and your F-1 status with your international coordinator.
Proving Your Legal Status After You Enter the US
The information about your legal status in the United States (on your current visit) and how long you may stay is on the date entry stamp in your passport. You should also print out an I-94 record for your records. If you Changed Status inside the United States, your I-94 is the bottom portion of your I-797 Approval Notice.
If you have any problem printing, or something is wrong with your I-94 card, you may need to visit BWI airport to fix it.
Baltimore International Airport
Pier E, Lower Level
Baltimore, MD 21240
Phone: (410) 865-2100. Press '0' to speak with an agent and set up a time.
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Outside of normal hours, they will try to help you (if you call first) but will also be meeting arriving flights.
Emergency hours: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Contact the International Student Office