Calendar of Workshops, Classes, and Programs
Please use Workday to register for our workshops, classes, and programs. Additional information about each workshop can also be found in Workday .
Employees can use MC Learns through Workday to register for all workshops. Log into MyMC, select the Training and Professional Development tab, and then click on the MC Learns icon. You can view the videos below for complete instructions on how to enroll and how to drop a workshop in MC Learns through Workday.
Please note: You cannot register for a workshop after it has begun.
- How to Enroll in a Workshop in MC Learns in Workdaynew window
- How to Drop a Workshop in MC Learns in Workdaynew window
- MC Learns through Workday - Viewing Learning Historynew window
- Viewing Learning History from MC Learnsnew window (learning history prior to MC Learns through Workday transition)
- Viewing Learning History from MC Learns - Loading Messagenew window (view this video if you see a Loading message after accessing the MC Learns History page)
If you have an idea for a workshop, go to our I Have An Idea For A Workshop - Professional Development Proposal Form and share your workshop idea with ELITE!
Visit the ELITE Professional Development Workshop Catalognew window to view a list of workshop offerings.
Imagine taking a series of identified classes that provides you with an in-depth exploration of a specific topic. When completed, a certificate of learning is awarded, as documentation of your commitment to pursue the study and practice of a specialized area of professional development. Completing the designated classes over multiple years provides you time to reflect upon the concepts and integrate the skills into your work and personal lives.
Current learning pathways being offered:
- Change Management: Moving to the Next Level
- Communication and Conflict
- Communicating Professionally in the Workplace
- Customer Service
- Effective Committees
- The Valuable Employee.
See Learning Pathway Overview webpagenew window for more information on each pathway.