ITI 494 - Microsoft Word and Excel Foundation Series
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 18
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
Novice users and those looking for formal training in MS Word and Excel will explore topics needed in the workplace or for personal business. Learn how to format and edit documents and spreadsheets, create labels, use shortcuts to work efficiently, use mathematical formulas in Excel spreadsheets, and create charts and graphs for presentations.
Computer Basics, Working with Windows or File Management Skills or equivalent experience.
- Create and navigate a Word document, including saving and printing.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to format a Word document to be professional and organized.
- Apply shortcuts to quickly navigate through Microsoft Office applications.
- Create and format a functional Excel spreadsheet.
- Use chart functions to create colorful, eye-catching presentations.
- Use mathematical functions to simplify calculations.