Social Media Networking
This course sequence is designed for those seeking to become social media specialists, business owners who need to integrate social media into their marketing strategy, and professionals who need to leverage social media for career success.
Select a course below to read course descriptions and objectives. You may take one course or a series of courses; see below for recommended course sequences. Courses are offered throughout fall, spring, and summer, but not all courses are offered each semester.
Courses below, in general, are listed in order of difficulty and are linked to course descriptions with objectives.
- Introduction to Social Media marketing
- Build Your Social Media Marketing Plan, Module I - Facebook and Instagram
- Build Your Social Media Marketing Plan, Module II - Pinterest, YouTube & Snapchat
- Build Your Social Media Marketing Plan, Module III - Twitter and TikTok
- Digital Marketing Bootcamp
- Facebook and Twitter for Business Success
- Social Media for Business Success: Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- LinkedIn®: Create and Effectively Manage a LinkedIn Site
- LinkedIn® for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Leaders
- Optimizing LinkedIn® to Land Your Next Job
Course Schedules at a Glance
Due to COVID, there have been a number of changes to the WDCE brochure (PDF, ) . See below for the most current schedule and technology information:
- Information Technology Schedule by Datenew window. This information is subject to change without notice.
- ITI Remote Technology Requirementsnew window. This information is supplied to assure you have the proper home set up to take our classes.
- Pricing Information can be found in the WDCE Brochure (PDF, ) .
- Registration Information. Registration may be online via MYMC, or mailed.
Career Coach new windowis a valuable online search tool that will give you the opportunity to explore hundreds of potential careers or job possibilities. The job listings and information provided are specific to Montgomery County and the surrounding localities. Not sure what path to take? ITI Classes to Careers Roadmap (PDF, ) may help.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Digital Graphics
- Microsoft Office Classes
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking
- Web and Mobile Development