Education and Social Sciences
The early childhood education technology associate of applied science (AAS) degree program will be available fully online starting in fall 2019. This online program will follow the same curriculum and will be taught by the same faculty who teach on-site.
Welcome to the Education and Social Sciences Department at Germantown. Our department includes the disciplines of anthropology, criminal justice, psychology, sociology, and education.
Outstanding faculty members offer a variety of courses to help you prepare for transfer and careers in many fields. To meet your needs, we offer courses during the day, in the evening, on weekends, and online.
Consistent with the Montgomery College mission, we strive to empower our students to change their lives, and we enrich the life of our community.Meet Our Faculty and Staff
Degrees and Certificates
- Early Childhood Education Technology AAS Degree
- Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education AAT Degree
- Elementary Education/Elementary Special Education AAT Degree
- Secondary Education–English AAT Degree
- Secondary Education–Mathematics AAT Degree
- Secondary Education–Physics AAT Degree
- Secondary Education–Spanish AAT Degree
- Secondary Education-Chemistry AAT Degree
- Early Childhood Education Certificate
Noncredit Courses and Training
MC offers a wide variety of noncredit classes designed to help you upgrade your skills, pursue career training, or learn something new.
This department is part of MC's Education and Social Sciences instructional area.