MATH 017 & MATH 117: Resources Selected by Instructors
Topic 1: Hypothesis Testing, P-value and Significance
- Video: Null and alternative hypothesesnew window
- Video: Basic Logic of hypothesis testingnew window
- Video: What is a P Value? What does it tell us?new window
- Video: Interpreting the P-Value and Significance Levelnew window
- Video: P-Value Easy Explanationnew window
Topic 2: Standard Error and Sampling Distribution
- Video: Understanding Standard Errornew window
- Video: Standard Errornew window
Topic 3: Interpretation of Confidence Interval
Other Math Department Resources
- MC Mathematics Department
Find links to many resources, including our eighteen different math and statistics courses offered at our three campuses and our math degrees.
- Algebra Makernew window
Practice problems with answers, good for classes like Math 045/050 and Math 165.
- STEM Transfer Resourcesnew window
This website provides interactive tools, engaging resources, and important services to help prospective and current STEM transfer students plan for a successful transition between two-year and four-year institutions.
- WolframAlphanew window
Wolfram|Alpha introduces a fundamentally new way to get knowledge and answers— not by searching the web, but by doing dynamic computations based on a vast collection of built-in data, algorithms, and methods.
- MATLAB Centralnew window
A place where you can get answers, challenge yourself and others, and share your knowledge. Tap into the knowledge and experience of over 100,000 community members and MathWorks employees.
- Significant Figures from the STEM Transfer Student Success Initiativenew window
Tests and a video on learning significant figures.
End of sidebar