MATH 282: Resources Selected by Instructors
Topic 1: Theorem for Existence/Uniqueness of 1st order IVPs
- Video: ODE | Existence and uniqueness ideanew window
- Video: ODE | Existence and uniqueness examplenew window
- Video: Existence and Uniquenessnew window
Topic 2: Slopefield analysis- for linear systems, non-linear systems, and linearization
- Video: ODE | Slope fieldsnew window
- Video: Generating a slope fieldnew window
Topic 3: Integration Techniques
- Khan Academy: Integration techniquesnew window
Full set of videos fully explaining this topic.
Topic 4: Intervals of validity & definitions for NON-linear first order equations
Topic 5: Tank Mixing Problems
Math Tutoring at Your Campus
- Rockville - Ackerman Learning Center
- Takoma Park/Silver Spring math tutoring
- Germantown math tutoring
Other Math Department Resources
- MC Mathematics Department
Find links to many resources, including our eighteen different math and statistics courses offered at our three campuses and our math degrees.
- Algebra Makernew window
Practice problems with answers, good for classes like Math 045/050 and Math 165.
- STEM Transfer Resourcesnew window
This website provides interactive tools, engaging resources, and important services to help prospective and current STEM transfer students plan for a successful transition between two-year and four-year institutions.
- WolframAlphanew window
Wolfram|Alpha introduces a fundamentally new way to get knowledge and answers— not by searching the web, but by doing dynamic computations based on a vast collection of built-in data, algorithms, and methods.
- MATLAB Centralnew window
A place where you can get answers, challenge yourself and others, and share your knowledge. Tap into the knowledge and experience of over 100,000 community members and MathWorks employees.
- Significant Figures from the STEM Transfer Student Success Initiativenew window
Tests and a video on learning significant figures.
End of sidebar